bestofli,

A Fashion's Night Out

6:35 PM Unknown 0 Comments

                           I have some huge news for you my fashion darlings!                              You're not going to want to miss this!
      MZ. FASHION KULTURE'S FASHION'S NIGHT OUT!

                                   Introducing Fashion Blogger
                                   Mz. Fashion Kulture

                      Nominee for Bethpage Best of Long Island

Join me as I celebrate the official launch of my fashion blog!

A Fashion’s Night out is an ideal event for guests who want to experience the life and culture of fashion and daily style. You will experience the elements of a world class fashion show featuring runway designs from
                                                  
                                         

                            “Glamour X Cruelty


There will be LIVE Social Media coverage of the fashion trends of all guests in attendance. There will be a raffle, discounted premier hair products on sale and discounted services extended to all guests that book a reservation on that night. 
                                                                       
              DRESS TO IMPRESS, NO SNEAKERS!
Join me at
The Stacey Ciceron Studio
91 Merrick Rd.
Baldwin NY, 11510
516-208-5900
On
October 25, 2014 from 7-10 p.m.
Please RSVP by October 21, 2014
Email: Ashley.earl.w@gmail.com

I am extremely excited and I would love for everyone to join me!
Be on the LOOKOUT!
 I will be having a one on one interview with the designer of "Glamour x Cruelty" before this event!

Stay connected here with me for all your fashion and style needs!
I'm living my dreams and encouraging you to do the same!

                                     Don't forget to Vote!
You can vote once a day per IP address. Go to ( Bethpage Best of Long Island         ) Scroll down to blog and vote for Mz. Fashion Kulture!
Be Inspired
Be Empowered
Be Your Style

BY:
ASHLEY WELSH

FOLLOW ME
TWITTER@LADIISHIA
FB@ MZ. FASHION KULTURE
IG@ MZFASHIONKULTURE
TUMBLR@MZFASHIONKULTURE
PINTEREST@ FASHIONKULTUR3
BLOG LOVIN'@ ASHLEY WELSH







You Might Also Like

0 comments: