Essence Street Style Block Party!

4:56 PM Unknown 0 Comments

What beautiful weather on the most perfect day to hold a block party. In a cute corner in Brooklyn the party was live with music and fashion!
I'm just saying, what more can a fashionista ask for. The mood was set a blaze with vibes of excitment and culture which was a fabulous way to start your afternoon. I decided to wear a black lace  body suit from Rainbow. This was a last minute quick find, but none the less it was fabulous for the occassion.
I saw my "body suit twin" while walking through the crowd!
This stylish fashionista paired hers with some hot red heels.


I paired it with my absolute favorite torn boyfriend jeans from Old Navy. These were my idea if a DIY project. These were a great street style look for this Essence Street Style Block Party! 
I added my black and silver cute sandals I scored from Burlington Coat Factory.
As for accessories I had on some silver V  shape drop earrings and some cat eye shades I picked up at the Festival.
The beautiful ladies going through the crowd was nothing short of what I was looking for.
There was plenty of bright and vibrant prints everywhere. Ladies had on paisley and geometric cuts in their fabric that could inspire any designer.
These African printed high waist pants were giving life in the festival heartbeat and I couldn't get enough!
I also got to meet these beauties who's outfits are from Tafari Tribe Globe Trade.
From the Essence Street Style Spotlight I had the opportunity to see Melody Ehsani who's art work graced the body of a Chevrolet Cruze. 
This was a very exciting experience and I enjoyed moment of it. 
I would like to thank all the fashion darlings who took photos with me.

To top everything off I bumped into my absolute favorite style maven the amazingly beautiful Mimi G!!!
I love her style and she is one of the few who inspires my daily style. Thank You for taking a photo with me. You made my day!!!
This was a fabulous way to kick off the middle of New York Fashion Week! 
I must shout out my fabulous makeup artist and close friend who spent this beautiful day with Ms. Julia @juliastyleseat


Stay connected with me here at Mz. Fashion Kulture for the latest in your daily fashion style trends, style inspo, and events!

                        Follow Me:
                  Twitter@ LadiiShia
                FB@ Mz. Fashion Kulture
            IG@ MZFASHIONKULTURE 
         Tumblr@ MZFASHIONKULTURE 
         Pinterest@ FashionKultur3
         Blog Lovin'@ Ashley Welsh

You Might Also Like

0 comments: